Monday, August 10, 2015

Top 10 Mondays: Series & Trilogies


1. Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi

2. The Premonition series by Amy A. Bartol (exciting news about the release of her final book in the series coming up!)

3. The Dark Elements Trilogy by Jennifer L. Armentrout

4. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare- Because lets be honest: nothing beats Jem and Will

5. Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J.Maas

6. Angelfall Trilogy by Susan Ee

7. LUX series by Jennifer L.Armentrout

8. The Covenant series by Jennifer L.Armentrout - basically all of JL.A's books are amazing. 'Nough said.

9. Significance series by Shelly Crane

10.The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And wait don't go yet, there's more! I have some exciting news!
Drumroll please........... I'm introducing a new segment on the blog! I haven't actually come up with a name for it yet, but basically every week I will upload and share something that made me smile or laugh, whether a book, a quote or anything.

I'm really excited for this, and hopefully you guys will all enjoy it too!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!