Saturday, August 15, 2015

Interview Fridays: Jemma from Lime Light Literature


So apparently Interview Fridays has become Interview Saturdays- someone's really got to give me a good knock to the head I'm so terrible with dates!

Here's Round 3 of my little Q&A session with Jemma from Lime Light Literature -links are all below- and hope you guys enjoy this as much as we enjoyed writing it!

1 1.  If you had to choose an actor to play your favorite male character in any book of your choice, which actor would you pick and which character?
Ooh tricky question!
I think I’d have to go with Keanu Reeves as Miller Hart from One Night: Promised.

2 2. If you had to give up books or food, what would you pick (I’m really interested to see the answer for this one!)
Food, easily. I could live without food because I already survive on small meals anyway, plus books are my main life source. Not oxygen, not food, not water. BOOKS.

3 3. What books are on your bedside table at the moment?
Currently, I have P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern – I just finished it so I need to keep it there to remind me to review it.
Other than that I have my TBR Jar containing the next book I shall read – as I am answering this in advance, I have not yet picked out a book!

4 4. Which book/books have you read the most number of times?
The Fifty Shades trilogy by EL James, Switched by Amanda Hocking and Anna and the French Kiss.

5 5.  If you could be best friends with a character from a book, which character would it be and from which book? Why?
Meredith from Anna and the French Kiss – she’s just so laid back, she adores books and I just think I’d get along with her really easily. I’d love to have her as a best friend.

6 6. What’s your favourite line/quote from a book?
Not surprisingly it is a quote from Anna and the French Kiss – don’t judge me it’s one of my all-time faves! Actually I have 3 quotes!
·      “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.”
·      “We both got our wishes – each other. He said he wished for me every time.”
·      “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”

7 7Which book has given you the biggest book hangover? Why?
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa was so hard for me to overcome, the emotions, the characters, EVERYTHING! It took me a whole month before picking up a book to read.

8 8. Would you rather an e-reader or a physical book?
*cue Olivia Newton-John singing* Let’s get physical! Physical! Let’s get physical!
Physical copies are so much better in my opinion, I prefer to actually be able to hold the book, to turn the pages between my fingers and feel the cover, spine and blurb in my own hands.
I do however use an e-reader but I don’t usually read on it – I just save it for times when I’m in a slump and need a book to go to that I can just flip through easily.

9 9. If you could marry any fictional character, who would it be and from what book? Why?
WHYYYYYY THIS OF ALL QUESTIONS WHYYYYYY *sobs in corner*
There are so many characters I could choose from but after a long debate with myself I have chosen.....Gabriel De’Angelo from From Harvard To Whoredom by Candice X.
Although he has his rough side to him, he cares about his loved ones so much that he’d take a bullet for them. In the beginning of the book you meet him and he seems like a real jerk but as the story continues he develops into this much more refined, caring and loving gentleman who I would definitely marry. Not for his fame, not for the money, purely for him. Sahara is one lucky woman!

   10. Do you read one book at a time or several at once?
One at a time, if I read more than one…it just confuses me with the storyline of each book.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can find Jem at her lovely blog limelightliterature.blogspot.com or at her instagram instagram.com/bookishromantic

Other book bloggers, as always, if you would like to participate please drop me an email at thatcrazbookobsession@gmail.com or drop me a little note on my social network sites below!

Instagram: instagram.com/thatcrazybookobsession

Twitter: twitter.com/evergracefully

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!