Monday, August 17, 2015

A Little Something Fun #1


Round 1 of my new 'A Little Something Fun' here we go!

Okay so for this weeks something fun, I decided to go with this quote I found on Tumblr, by Rosemarie Urquico.

" If you find a girl who reads, keep her close. When you find her up at 2 AM, clutching a book to her chest and weeping, make her a cup of tea and hold her. You may lose her for a couple of hours but she will always come back to you. She'll talk as if the characters in the book are real, because for a while, they always are." 

I think this quote is absolutely beautiful, and honestly sums up everything perfectly. It's actually a small part of a longer quote, which you can read here on Goodreads.  I first heard of this quote actually because apparently Robert Pattison said it once, which lead me to find the whole passage/full quote, and I fell in love instantly.

So that's it for my this week's "A Little Something Fun"! Hope you guys enjoyed it, let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!