Monday, August 10, 2015

Interview Fridays:Jem from Lime Light Literature!


Hello lovelies! So this is my super super late Interview Fridays post that was supposed to be up last Friday on the 7th but being the forgetful person I am I forgot! So anyway it's interview day with Jem from Lime Light Literature (whose blog URL and Instagram links are below)! I hope you guys are enjoying reading this as much as Jem and I enjoyed writing and answering the questions!


1. When a book is adapted to a movie and you haven’t read the book yet, will you read the book first or watch the movie? 

I try to read the book first if I can, but if it isn’t possible I’ll just go watch the movie then read the book.

2. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation? Why? 

Harry Potter! It’s a classic series that brought imagination to life all around the world. The cast and characters influence people so much to this day and have influenced my life in many ways.

3. Which book do you think should be adapted into a movie? Any particular reason why? 

Hmm this is actually a really difficult question because I love some books so much that if they were made into a movie, it would just ruin my idea of the characters. However, if I had to choose it would of course be Julie Kagawa’s Iron Fey series, the book has so many twists and turns throughout it. The description of creatures, settings and characters is exquisite and I could totally see it being adapted into a movie!

4. If you could only read the first page of the book or the last page of a book which would you read and why? 

Oh the first page easily! There’s no way I’d ever want to spoil the ending!

5. If you could only choose one book to read for the rest of your life, which book would it be? 

Anna and the French Kiss, this book is full of humor and just so gushy and romantic vibes are thrown at the reader.

6. Which books are at the top of your TBR list? (Give your top 5!)

I actually don’t have a list as such but I have a jar to pick out at random.

However, my most anticipated TBRs are:

 All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

 Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren

 Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

 You’re The Kind Of Girl I Write Songs About by Daniel Herborn

 Grey by EL James

7. What are you favorite series/trilogies? 

1. Fifty Shades trilogy by EL James

2. One Night trilogy by Jodi Ellen Malpas

3. This Man trilogy by Jodi Ellen Malpas

4. Anna and the French Kiss trilogy by Stephanie Perkins

5. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa

8. If you could be a character from any book, which character would you be and from which book?

HOLY MOLY! This is going to be a toughie! I’ve actually got like 50 answers running through my head…I kid you not. *internally screams whilst thinking*

After a lot of thinking along with the help of my best friend I have decided on...Anastasia Steele from Fifty Shades and Olivia Taylor from One Night!

I know you it’s meant to be one but they both are fairly similar and I relate to them so much!

9. If you could read any other genre of book besides YA, which genre would you read? Why? 

Contemporary, there are just so many brilliant books out there in the contemporary genre that not many people take a hold of! They miss all the different stories because they stick to one genre only.

10. Which was the first book that started you off on the YA genre?

Anna and the French Kiss, as soon as I started reading the book my friend swapped with me, I had to go out and buy my own copy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can find Jem at her lovely blog limelightliterature.blogspot.com or at her instagram instagram.com/bookishromantic

Other book bloggers, as always, if you would like to participate please drop me an email at thatcrazbookobsession@gmail.com or drop me a little note on my social network sites below!

Instagram: instagram.com/thatcrazybookobsession
Twitter: twitter.com/evergracefully

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!