Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bookmarks from Shelly Crane!

So this isn't actually a book review or anything but it's book related and I'm super happy about this so I thought I'd just share it with all of you!

About a month ago (back in late June), I was stalking all my favourite authors like every good reader does and went to all of their websites, only to discover that Shelly Crane, author of the amazing Significance series said that if you sent her a self-addressed envelope along with a little note to tell her which bookmarks you wanted, she would send the bookmarks you requested (signed!) back to you!

Upon reading this I was super excited and sent the letter to her, asking for a couple of bookmarks and a book plate. Over the next couple of weeks, I completely forgot about it and the letter dropped right out of my mind, right up until this afternoon when I got back from school and found this prize of a letter sitting in my mailbox!

Inside the envelope were three signed bookmarks, a temporary tattoo and a sticker which was also signed by the one and only Shelly Crane herself! When I opened the envelope, I literally had to stop myself from screaming out loud! 
She was very sweet- she wrote me a little note on one of the back of one of the bookmarks and signed the others! - I'm planning on framing these up and hanging them on the wall because I'm going to keep them forever! 

AREN'T THEY BEAUTIFUL? 

Anyways, just wanted to share this with you guys, because I'm in love with these bookmarks and Shelly Crane's books are terrific! Here's the link to her website in case you wanted to take a look: http://shellycrane.blogspot.hk/

Hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing about my bookmarks (and no, that doesn't sound creepy at all.)! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!