Monday, June 22, 2015

Top 10 Mondays: Swoon-Worthy Male Characters

Just realised that it's supposed to be Top 10 Tuesdays not Top 10 Mondays, but oh well, for the sake of uniqueness and all I'm gonna leave it!

Okay so the topic for this Mondays Top 10: Swoon-Worthy Male Characters.

1. Raffe from Angelfall by Susan Ee

2. Daemon from Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

3. Will Herondale from Clockwork Angel Series by Cassandra Clare

4. Jem Carstairs from Clockwork Angel series by Cassandra Clare (okay I know it's from a repeated book but come on, how can you possibly choose? :))

5.  Warner from Shatter Me Series - one of my all time favourites

6. Reed from The Premonition Series by Amy A. Bartol

7. Trey from The Kricket Series by Amy A. Bartol

8. Chaol from Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J.Maas

9. Xavier from The Premonition Series by Amy A. Bartol

10. Cal from The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!