Monday, June 8, 2015

Books To Be Read: Top 10 Mondays


We all have that ever-growing list of books that need to be read, and honestly, I've never gotten through mine. Ever. But anyway, here's my top 10  books that I really would like to read over the next couple of months. 

1. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Megean Spenser 

2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

4.The Last Time We Said Goodbye by Cynthia Hand

5. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch 

6. An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaah Tahir

7. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

8.Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

9. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

10.  Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!