Thursday, June 18, 2015

Top 10 Mondays: The Best of 2015

So apparently Top 10 Mondays has become Top 10 Thursdays - I'm terrible at remembering when to upload my blog posts, so please bear with me. It should stick in my head sometime soon :) But anyway, here's my late Top 10 Mondays post, which is on the best books of this year.

1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard - not only is this one of the best books released this year, but it's probably one of the best books released ever 

2. An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

3. Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas - Okay so I know this is kind of cheating since the book hasn't been released yet but I'm 1000000% sure that this book is going to be the mind-blowing-life-changing-sell-your-house-to-buy-it type of book. Just saying. 

4. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski

5.The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson 

6. End of Days by Susan Ee 

7. The Heir by Kiera Cass

8. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout- Kind of cheating as well, I know but all her books are always mind-blowingly good so I have no doubt that this one is going to be terrific 

9. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

10. The Last Star by Rick Yancey 

1 comment:

  1. The Winner's Crime is an AWESOME book! And I CANNOT wait for Queen of Shadows :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!