Monday, June 29, 2015

Top 10 Mondays: Kick-ass female characters

So today's top 10 Mondays is going to be on kick-ass female characters and leading heroines and such from the books I've read. 

1. Mare Barrow from the Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard 

2.  Alexandria 'Alex' Andros from the Covenant series by Jennifer L.Armentrout

3. Celaena Sardothien from the Throne Of Glass series by the wonderful Sarah J.Maas 

4.  Penryn Young from the Angelfall series by Susan Ee 

5. Juliette Ferrars from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi

6. Laia from An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir 

7. Tris from the Divergent series by Veronica Roth 

8. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games series by the one and only Suzanne Collins 

9. Mara Dyer from the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin

10. Amy Gumm from the Dorothy Must Die series by Danielle Paige 

Hope you've enjoyed todays post, and let me know what your favourite kick-ass female characters are in the comments below or come visit me on my Instagram page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!