Monday, July 6, 2015

Top 10 Mondays: My TBR List of July

1. The Wrath And The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
I've heard so much about this book, and it sounds so good! It came out around May and I've been dying to read it since then - I really need to buy the book. It's inspired by the story A Thousand And One Nights, and has a bit of forbidden romance as well!

2. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover 
I've only read one other of Colleen's books: Never Never, which I quite enjoyed and Ugly Love is supposed to be a romance as well.

3. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
I need this book right now! The blurb sounds amazing (fear not this book is going to be featured in my TBR of the week post sometime soon, be prepared to hear me gush over how much I love this book)

4. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Jennifer is one of my all time favourite authors (if you can't already tell from my previous posts!) so I automatically will read anything she writes.

5. Alienated by Melissa Landers
I've seen this book around a lot, on my favourite bloggers instagram and I've seen plenty reviews on it as well, so I'm excited to try it out even though the blurb makes me a little doubtful.

6. Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking

7. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
I need to read this so badly! I've only read her other books, the Legend trilogy and after the ending of Champion I was so completely shattered that I couldn't pick up another book - if you haven't read it already you need to go and read it now!

8. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
This book came out last year and it's been on my TBR list for the longest time - I really want to read it this summer, sounds so interesting!

9. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab

10. Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo 
This book is on the top of my TBR list- it sounds so amazing, supposedly something like a cross between Game Of Thrones and Ocean's Eleven, which I love so much, so I'm dying to read this too.

I've got my summer packed full with books to read, can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!