Friday, July 17, 2015

TBR of The Week: Ugly Love by Coleen Hoover

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover 


Synopsis: 
When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.

Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've only read one other of Colleen's books- Never Never, which was co-written with Tarryn Fisher and I really liked it even though the book was surprisingly short. (I'll leave that to talk about another time!) I really like Colleen's writing, especially because she writes a lot of romance and I am a huge romance sap, so I was instantly attracted to the book when I heard about it, and the blurb makes it sound so interesting! I can tell that this book is the type with a guy that tries not to fall for this girl but inevitably ends up falling in love with her and I can't wait to start reading! *swoon* 

And that's it for today's short TBR of the week: let me know what you're currently reading or what's on your TBR list! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!