Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting On A Wednesday

Devour by Shelly Crane
Click here to view the book on goodreads

Currently reading this book and I'm about 60% done - I quite like it so far but is it just me or does this remind you alot of Significance? But definitely loving the romance so far.

Clara has it all. A wrestling star boyfriend, popular friends, all the right school activities...pretty much a perfect life...up until her parents died. Now she lives with the Pastor and his family and though they take good care of her, she feels alone. Then her boyfriend, Tate, starts to show signs of trouble when a new guy, Eli, comes to town. Clara is fascinated with him but hides it until something happens. Eli confesses to her that she gives him something he's never had before...something he needs. Everything is about to change for this normal pretty popular girl in a supernatural way

“You have to make your own happy. You can’t depend on other people for that.” 

“You may not have realized what it meant, but somehow, you made the decision subconsciously... that you wanted to keep me.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!