Friday, January 23, 2015

I'm Back!

Hey guys, so I'm finally back!

I'm sorry for not being around for so long, I've just been swamped with work and all that. But, I've managed to squeeze in a couple books during the holidays, so expect some book reviews coming up! I recently bought a number of books too (thank god for New Year book sales) like the Hundred Year Old Man who Climbed Out of the window and disappeared.

  I normally don't read that type of book as I'm more into fantasy, romance, paranormal kind of thing but the book looked quite good so I thought I'd give it a try. I also bought some books online (from Book Depository, which by the way, is one of the best online bookstores in the world. I'll leave the link for it below) , like Rebel Belle (which i absolutely hated- expect a review on this one coming up soon), and the last book in the Mara Dyer Trilogy!

Anyway, just wanted to give you guys a heads up on whats coming, and to let you guys know that you an expect a lot of book reviews coming!

xoxoxoxo

BTW the link for book despository: http://www.bookdepository.com/
It's such a good bookstore, it's got literally all the books you'll ever need, and though it might take a while to get to you depending on where you live, the books are so much cheaper than in the stores and theres free shipping no matter where!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!