Friday, May 2, 2014

Waiting On A Friday

I kept reading about The Selection series by Kiera Cass so I thought I'd give it a try. By the time I finished the first book, I was dying to read the second so I rushed out to buy it and I'd though I'd give you the run down of the book.


Firstly, the cover. Aren't they beautiful? I swear if I had to make a list of the top 10 most beautiful YA list books this would be on it. I liked the dress on the first book much more than the second but their both still absolutely beautiful. 

Okay let's start with the story line now - I thought the story was so so marvelous but I hate Kriss so so much! I mean, just leave Maxon alone! Gosh. And even more exciting news: The One is coming out in 4 days on the 6th of May! I'm so excited for the release! I've already pre-ordered the book - can't wait!

Let me know your views on this book!

xoxoxoxoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave any comment below just to say hi or to drop me a little message - I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!